It’s time to make sure your Estate Planning is in good order. You will learn how your family can be protected from unnecessary legal fees and wasted time with probate and prevent loss of your hard earned assets from a nursing home should you require one. This course will provide you with facts that are straightforward and easy to understand.
Attendees that complete a free virtual meeting after the event, will receive a $25 gift card.
What you will learn:
- Understand what legal documents your medical team will rely on if you or a loved one fall sick
- How to update your existing estate plan to take into legal changes
- Understanding the terms, definitions, and purpose of Estate Planning
- Why having no legal documents could mean crisis, excessive loss to your estate, and court control of your assets.
- Why having a Will is not enough if you wish to preserve your estate.
- How probate works and ways to avoid it for your family.
- The advantages and disadvantages of Wills, Living Trusts, Asset Protection Trusts, Powers-of-Attorney(s) and Health Care Directives.
- If you are married, the must have language needed in your Power-of-Attorney to protect your spouse.
- Why putting property in your children’s name could caused problems that may be irreversible.
- How to avoid leaving a mess by having an organized Estate Plan that protects and preserves your assets and makes it easier for your loved ones.
The educational course will provide you with valuable information to avoid the most common and costly mistakes found in Estate Planning today. Many mistakes are often found after it is too late to correct. Don’t let this happen to you and your family. Our free estate planning course is the first step toward protecting what you value.
Estate Planning Attorney, Anthony J. Davis and John T. Davis, Certified Financial Fiduciary of America United Wealth Planning. America United Wealth Planning has been serving the community for over 30 years, since 1982.
Free Meeting after the Course: Either virtually, or in-person, you will have the opportunity to meet privately with your instructors for a personal Estate Planning Consultation. Together you can develop an Estate Plan that is designed to protect and preserve your estate. There is no obligation to attend.