Medicare And Social Security Presentation In Roselle
Free Workshop at the Roselle Park District
Seating is limited, so sign up Today!
LEARN LITTLE-KNOWN STRATEGIES THAT MAY MAXIMIZE YOUR BENEFITS AND UNTANGLE YOUR MEDICARE
Wednesday, August 28th
Roselle Park District
10 N. Roselle Road, Suite 1, Roselle IL, 60172
When: 7:00-8:00 PM
847-592-5405: 1900 E. Golf Rd. Ste. #950, Schaumburg, Il 60173
Attend this Workshop and learn:
- How to potentially avoid some of the most common mistakes when filing for your Social Security Benefits
- What is the difference between Medicare and Medicare Advantage?
- New strategies you didn’t know were available to you
- The hundreds of different ways Social Security can be claimed
- What does Medicare cover and What does it not cover?
- Knowing what happens to your Medicare when you leave your employer’s Health Care coverage
- How Survivor Benefits work
- What Medicare changes happened in 2019 and look to happen in 2020?
- How to collect based on an ex-spouse’s benefit
- What are the deadlines for Medicare?
- Find potential benefits you never knew you were eligible for
- Potentially increase your lifetime benefits by tens of thousands of dollars