Tax-Free Wealth Planning
Retirement and estate planning is about love of family not just money
Talk to Us Today s!
It’s important to have an estate plan in place, but its equally important to be sure that there will be wealth still held in that estate plan, to pass on to the next generation. Their are many pitfalls
between medical expenses and the IRS that can undermine even the best estate plans, and which fall outside of the purview of traditional wealth advisers.
It’s time to make sure your estate is in good order, and you’ll be able to pass on as much as possible to your loved ones. Learn how your family can be protected from unnecessary legal fees, avoid costly mistakes with the IRS that deplete wealth transfers, and avoid the loss of hard earned assets from a nursing home or assisted care facility if you will need medical care. Contact us for a free meeting! Speaking with an expert provide you with valuable information to avoid the most common and costly mistakes found in Estate Planning today. Many mistakes are often found after it is too late to correct. Don’t let this happen to you and your family.
What You Will Learn:
- How estate tax exemptions work, who they apply to, and who they don’t.
- What are the costly mistakes that even smaller estates make when dealing with the IRS
- How to avoid the accidental loss of hard earned assets when dealing with the IRS or medical care providers
- How IRA transfers are taxed and what strategies you can use to avoid having your legacy taxed
- How assisted or nursing home care deplete wealth and the critical mistakes to avoid when planning for advanced care.
- Strategies to maximize the amount of wealth you’ll be able to pass on to the next generation.
What Our Clients Say
Trust and a Solid Reputation can only be earned with time, experience and performance. Are you in search of the best retirement planner and estate planning firm? If so, than you have come to the right place! America United Wealth Planning is here to help provide your family with full guidance and support. We hope you begin your search by reading some of our testimonials below, to see if our client’s experiences are what you are looking to find. Sure, we can talk about how hard we work to provide the best service possible. However, it has much more meaning when it comes from the folks whom we have planned for in the past.