Planning for Wills
Retirement and estate planning is about love of family not just money
Talk to Us Today!
It’s time to make sure your estate is in good order. Learn how your family can be protected from unnecessary legal fees and court fees. Prevent the loss of control of your assets to one size fits all state statutes and the court system upon your passing. Contact us for a free meeting! Talking to an expert will provide you with valuable information to avoid the most common and costly mistakes found in Estate Planning today. Many mistakes are often found after it is too late to correct. Don’t let this happen to you and your family.
What you Will Learn:
- Be clear as to what a Will, Trust, and advanced directives are
- Understand the terms, definitions, and purposes of Estate Planning
- The advantages of elder law attorneys vs. general practice attorneys
- Why having no legal documents could mean crisis, excessive loss to your estate, and court control of your assets.
- How probate works, and how to avoid it, or at least control it for your family.
- Learn the must have language in a Power-of-Attorney to protect yourself and your family.
- How putting property in a child’s name can create problems
- How to avoid leaving a mess by having an organized Estate Plan that protects and preserves your assets and makes it easier for your loved ones.
What Our Clients Say
Trust and a Solid Reputation can only be earned with time, experience and performance. If you’re looking for estate and/or retirement planners to help provide your family with guidance, than we hope you begin your search by reading some of our testimonials below! Here you will get to see our client’s experiences as well as if our services are what you’re looking to find. Sure, can talk about how hard we work to provide the best service possible. Howeve, words have much more meaning when it comes from the folks whom we have planned for in the past.