Planning for Trusts
retirement and estate planning is about love of family not just money
Talk to Us Today or Sign up for one of our Free Online Courses
It’s time to make sure your estate planning is in good order. You will learn how your family can be protected from unnecesesary legal fees and wasted time with Probate and prevent the potential loss of your hard earned assets. Contact us for a free meeting, or sign up for one of our free online courses on the subject. Our educational courses provide you with valuable information to avoid the most common and costly mistakes found in Estate Planning today. Many mistakes are often found after it is too late to correct. Don’t let this happen to you and your family.
What You Will Learn:
- How a trust can be both a powerful living document to protect your assets, as well as a wealth transfer and probate avoidance tool
- Understand the terms, definitions, and purposes of Estate Planning
- Why having a will is often not enough to preserve your estate.
- The advantages of elder law attorneys vs. general practice attorneys
- Why having no legal documents could mean crisis, excessive loss to your estate, and court control of your assets.
- How probate works, and how to avoid it, or at least control it for your family.
- Learn the must have language in a Power-of-Attorney to protect yourself and your family.
- How putting property in a child’s name can create problems
- How to avoid leaving a mess by having an organized Estate Plan that protects and preserves your assets and makes it easier for your loved ones.
What Our Clients Say
Trust and a Solid Reputation can only be earned with time, experience and performance. If you’re looking for a retirement and estate planning firm to help provide your family with guidance, than we hope you begin your search by reading some of our testimonials below, to see if our client’s experiences are what you are looking to find. We can talk about how hard we work to provide the best service possible, but it has much more meaning when it comes from the folks whom we have planned for in the past.